4 scenarios to modernize your SOA
Many organizations still rely on extensive architecture models that, while rigorously fulfilling their role, can present unmanageable challenges in the medium and long term for those who want to be disruptive, scalable and, of course, spend less.
This applies to Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), which has as one of its main components the Enterprise Service Bus (ESB), a bus of services that operates at the service orchestration layer and is responsible for basically integrating the various systems that a company may have.
In this eBook, we present models that complement an SOA strategy, modern alternatives for this architectural approach and how APIs are fundamental in any of the choices.
Download your free copy now!
What you will find in this content:
- SOA architecture and its functions;
- Exploring SOA, ESB and APIs scenarios;
- API Management as an even more robust alternative;
- SOA for Microservices: the architectural evolution;
- Real-time responses with an event-driven architecture;
- Sensedia as a strategic partner in an increasingly digital journey.